Working in a foreign country comes with many challenges, including the following:
- The cost of the immigration bureau: Since the employer needs to pay the immigration bureau a recruitment cost when applying for recruitment abroad, the laborers who go abroad also need to bear a fee at the immigration bureau;
- Foreign lawyer fees: Because foreign employers entrust lawyers to recruit lawyers in China, the entrustment of lawyers will incur specific fees, and lawyers also need a fee to apply for an invitation to the Immigration Bureau, so laborers who go abroad have to pay a foreign lawyer fee.
With excellent career and personal development prospects, the UK received more points this year for offering a good work/life balance and a good salary. Most ex-pats also said the UK’s work culture was better than theirs. In addition, the UK has a clear advantage in terms of educational attainment among the population surveyed. More than two-fifths (43%) of foreigners have postgraduate degrees. At the same time, respondents believe this is the first person in the world to learn a new skill.
- Material costs: Public expenses, insurance fees, airport pick-up fees, accommodation arrangements, extension arrangements, and coordination and settlement of special events by overseas agencies.
The above expenses are all necessary for working abroad. The domestic costs are relatively small, and general labor and most fees must be spent abroad.
- Expenses required for labor services abroad
- Physical examination fee: The physical examination can be carried out by yourself at the hospital or above a country’s level or by the operating company. According to the actual fees charged by the hospital, and leave a receipt;
- Training fee: According to the length of the training time, it is generally 150 to 600 Yuan (including the teacher’s certificate and the foreign labor service qualification certificate), and you directly pay the training fee to the training center or operating company. The operating company organizes this training at a state-recognized foreign labor training center, and the movement is qualified—at least 48 hours of training sessions.
What is the Agency Fee for working abroad in the High-tech Zone?
- Passport fee: pay visa fee according to regulations;
- Airport construction costs: paid according to national regulations;
- Vaccination: according to the actual fee charged by the epidemic prevention department;
- The notarization fee: the contract you and the dispatch company signed will be based on the receipt amount.
Performance Guarantee and Service Fees
- It should also pay in the “expatriate labor contract” or other agreements signed by the operating company, following national regulations, performance bonds, and service fees. The performance guarantee is that you must go to work abroad According to the provisions of the “expatriate labor contract” and “employment contract.” The performance deposit is directly handed over to the operating company that sends people to work abroad, and the operating company will give you a receipt. When completing a labor contract and returning, the operating company shall refund the principal and interest of the performance bond (calculated by the interest of the demand deposit during the labor service abroad) in full with the submitted receipt. If the contract is not completed, there is no right to ask for a security deposit refund. Service charges are fees incurred by operators and their staff when providing administrative and management services abroad.
- According to national regulations, the performance bond shall not exceed 20% of the total contract wages (excluding overtime pay) earned during your work abroad. The service fee shall not exceed 25% of the actual contract wages earned during the overseas work period if a domestic work unit’s labor contract relationship is maintained. Suppose there is no work unit or the labor contract relationship with the original team is terminated. In that case, the service fee shall not be higher than during the overseas work period. 12.5% of all contract wages earned. How much to pay will be carefully calculated according to the contract. As a reminder, be sure to ask for a receipt when paying the fee and keep it for a refund in the future.