The brand story is fuel to drive a socially conscious business. Therefore, 93% of brands market their products and services through a compelling brand story. Make sure it is purposeful and relatable to your business. In this way, you can understand the level of your brand recognition in the market.
The compelling brand story creation should rely on true business intentions. It is not something that you have a piece of paper, and you write everything about your brand, services, and products. You create emotions in your story that help build timeless ties with your targeted audience. It requires diligent effort and passion for work.
Let’s learn to create an engaging brand story that can provide maximum conversion rates. Your brand story should be a mixture of the following factors.
Understand your brand’s intentions well and diligently explain them to your audience. According to OnBrand, building an audience is more valuable than direct sales for over 70% of brand managers. Ideally, articulate all your brand offers in a couple of sentences with carefully chosen words. Also, evoke your brand’s personality and explain your value proposition. All these things will serve as a guide for all of your content. Your brand mission must reflect the audience’s values, interests, needs, and aspirations.
Consider the following while creating a brand story:
- Use your own words, explain your brand mission, and make it unique and intuitive.
- Write company offers, products, services, and define what sets your brand apart from your competitors.
- Select fittest keywords that describe your product and services, such as innovative, stylish, intelligent, transparent.
- Decide an engaging tone and personality you wish your brand conveys.
- Figure out your business’s values, interests, needs, aspirations of your clients, including the existing and potential ones.
Add emotions and make it a motivational model
The audience’s emotional attachment to your brand is necessary for business success. No matter which industry you are in, there is always a story that defines your business journey and experiences. Adding emotions and making your brand story a motivational model causes infinite conversions. Here are the ideas for this kind of addition;
Origin stories – Introduce your company founders and their intentions.
Customer stories – Explain how your company serves its clients, their feedback, your sales progress. Showcase how you solve all customer problems. Explain why customers choose your company and what outcomes they got.
Employee and business stories – Talk about your employees with their level of satisfaction. Explain how your machinery works. Share your business experiences and what perplexities your company has faced throughout the journey.
Create compelling brand storytelling rather than making epic and drama-packed tales. Add essential storytelling elements to make your brand story engaging and memorable. The component includes struggle, turning point, or descriptive words that paint an image.
Start your work by setting the scene and introducing the main characters first by using storytelling elements. Get to the conflict quickly and use a better source to purchase gear. Define all these things in detail and tie everything by explaining the present-day business operations. You can gather all information through the necessary storytelling tools. Tap it into the ethos of their brand and speak directly to your targeted audience.
Some essential steps you will need to follow while creating an engaging brand story;
- Decide on one concept and start your work using notes and content ideas for interviews or research.
- Determine the main character’s problem and how it solves the issue (turning point or revelation). Wrap up the story by binding everything, including business activities and value proposition.
- Go through your whole brand story again and make sure it is intuitive with good readability. Make sure it flows well so that your audience gives you candid feedback for creating a remarkable brand story.