No one instinctively knows how to build a business. They either throw themselves into the role as a first-time leader or they begin inside a classroom at the growing number of colleges and universities now catering to entrepreneurs’ needs.
Listed below are 36 of the best business books for entrepreneurs and professionals:
2. Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell.
3. Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success in a Distracted World by Cal Newport.
5. Smarter Faster Better: The Transformative Power of Real Productivity by Charles Duhigg.
6. Start with Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action by Simon Sinek.
10. The Power of Habit: Why We Do What We Do in Life and Business By Charles Duhigg.
12. Money Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom by Tony Robbins.
13. Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss and TahlRaz.
14. Zero to One: Notes on Startups, or How to Build the Future by Peter Thiel and Blake Masters.
15. The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell.
16. Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.
17. Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by NirEyal.
18. Hooked: How to Build Habit-Forming Products by NirEyal.
19. How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
20. The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business by Josh Kaufman.
21. Choose Yourself! Be Happy, Make Millions, Live the Dream by James Altucher.
22. Purple Cow, New Edition: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable by Seth Godin.
23. Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini.
24. Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert T. Kiyosaki.
26. Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work by Chip and Dan Heath.
27. Startup Opportunities: Know When to Quit Your Day Job by Sean Wise and Brad Feld.
28. Getting Past No: Negotiating in Difficult Situations by William Ury.
29. Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown.
30. Virtuous Leadership by Alexandre Havard.
31. The Secret to Success: When You Want to Succeed as Bad as You Want to Breathe by Eric Thomas.
32. The Entrepreneur Mind: 100 Essential Beliefs, Characteristics, and Habits of Elite Entrepreneurs by Kevin D. Johnson.
34. Originals: How Non-Conformists Move the World by Adam Grant.
36. The Social History of the Machine Gun by John Ellis.
Every entrepreneur needs an active reading list. After all, books are one of the most valuable knowledge resources. The challenge, however, is sifting through and finding the right material. Find something that will not only resonate with you and inspire you to aim higher but will also guide you through that process as well.
About Complete Controller® – America’s Bookkeeping Experts Complete Controller is the Nation’s Leader in virtual accounting, providing services to businesses and households alike. Utilizing Complete Controller’s technology, clients gain access to a cloud-hosted desktop where their entire team and tax accountant may access the QuickBooks file and critical financial documents in an efficient and secure environment. Complete Controller’s team of US based accounting professionals are certified QuickBooksTMProAdvisor’s providing bookkeeping and controller services including training, full or partial-service bookkeeping, cash-flow management, budgeting and forecasting, vendor and receivables management, process and controls advisement, and customized reporting. Offering flat rate pricing, Complete Controller is the most cost effective expert accounting solution for business, family office, trusts, and households of any size or complexity.